Last Update 2015-07-20 02:22:33
This is Saber4
Arturia has come a long way and just needs some finishing work now.
The horrible feet are now correct . no more flat sole. Instead Arturia has heel less boots period correct and her foot armour is put together the best I can with the history records I found.
Her head and left index finger have been re positioned so she can interact with her horse.
This was very fussy surgery.
Her dress is now sprayed with Crylon MAT Artist acrylic. Never used water based products directly on fabric, paper or wood . It lifts the surface and makes a bumpy mess.
The display base has been started. It is going to be finished in polished stone look. The hollowed out bit is for a 1/7 scale section of Roman road.
Sound easy to make? It's not.
Roman road laid and painted. It is made of Apoxie Sculpt on plaster The label was created in Windows Paint and printed on photo paper. I used latex interior house paint for the stone look on the base. I decided to do the horse blanket fringe over as separate parts to be installed after painting. The original fringe was a wreck because of handling and loose braiding. The new fringe is finer and fancier. I thought about it for a wile and decided Arturia needed a crown. I made one with the help of Windows paint. The jewels are made of RTV silicone paintable caulking cast in a mold. This is the last parts pictures . SEE THE REST IN THE GALLERY !!!! FINISHED AT LAST !!! YAYYYY SO HAPPY : )