- Parts Fit Test Confirmed
- Assembly Required
- Painting Required
- Instruction not provided. Parts List Only.
- Extra care service: Carried in extra package box, safety enhanced
- Display base not included, you might wish to purchase from Display Base
- Decal sheet, Wire, Clear parts included.
Customer Feedback (25) View All
9.3 / 10
overall good product. cast quality is good, package is good. but decal's print quality need to be better.
fast delievery, every part is well molded. I'm looking forward to build this figure.
Nice kit, well casted and with many detailed parts. Arrived well protected.
Nice figure, really nice casting. Can't wait to get her done ! And the "electric" scooter with exhaust pipes, is bigger than expected, will use the wheels on another project I guess !
Kit arrived in good condition. Scale is approximately 1/5 or 1/4.5 , it comes with decals. Quite an attractive/sporty kit of Asuka made by VISPO I believe.
very nice piece with lots of intricate part and well cast, prompt delivery.
Two years waiting for it!! All perfect. Big and nice cast, no broken parts, a great add to my collection
very beautiful kit and nice casting ... excellent packaging and good delivery time.
Good Deal And reasonable will continue buying from E2046. Thanks Guys.
Arrived safe and sound no breakages . First order delivered with the the new bubble packaging so everything nicely packed. Miss the lunchbox outer package was always nice to store parts in. delivery time has increased but very happy with figure. Thanks again for the nice cast.
Very, very cool - treat yourself to a challenge! Casting is outstanding, design is awesome. Thanks!
Larger than expected, noticeably larger than a 1/6 scale even though its 1/5.5. Casting quality is the usual high standard I have come to expect from E2046 and no missing parts, bubbles, pin holes, or other defects. Thanks again E2046!
I am very pleased with the quality of this kit. Resin is high quality and the castings are very good. an instruction sheet would have been nice, but I am sure I will figure it out. Great stuff. Thanks!
Disappointing. Was looking forward to this kit but it will need a lot of work. My kit came with malformed parts - this might have been my shipment only. Others previously providing feedback haven't mentioned anything. My kit came with twisted front forks, a bent middle seat support, a buckled foot rest plate. Asuka's legs are extremely thin at the bottom and the shoes aren't modeled well. Her waist is mighty thin. No instructions came with the kit. I have 85% of the pieces for the scooter nailed down, I have no idea what to do with the remaining 15%. Earrings? If you have time on your hands I would recommend this kit. It has great potential.
1. Use hair dryer to "blow" hot winds toward the wraped parts and after the resin material soften a bit, you can un-bend/re-shape the parts.
2. The same will work well also with some hot water. Just soak the twisted parts in hot water for a while and it should soften the resin a bit also.
Hope this will help you out a bit
FG5800 Asuka with Electric Scooter she was well packed , casting/resin is good with some small seams parts fit is good but some putty work required on right hip joint . no instructions for assembly :( its nice she come with removeable bikini and genitals :) with bikini she is a good match for FG2974 Rei Ayanami with Electric Scooter without bikini she is a good match for FG5091 Rei Ayanami with Electric Scooter Adult Version a great model thanks e2046 cheers sen
An OK kit. Resin is much more yellow than I'm used to seeing from e, but it's still light and not heavy like Thai. While I haven't noticed any seam lines, there are many more small tabs and flashing bits than I'm used to seeing from E. Once those are removed, the fit seems OK, but it's more prep than I've seen recently. One thing I didn't know when ordering the kit is that the suit is removable, so it's likely this is based on the nude version of these kits rather than the originals. Thanks!
Copyright © 2001-2021 e2046.com - All rights reserved. © 2021 e2046.com